National Curriculum Statements (NCS) are followed.
Foundation Phase Grade 0 – Grade 3
In the Foundation Phase there are three Learning Programmes which are Literacy (English, Afrikaans, isi-Zulu), Life Skills and Numeracy. These are the vehicles through which the eight Learning Areas are integrated.
Intermediate Phase Grade 4 – Grade 6
- Language, Literacy, Communication (English / Afrikaans)
- Natural Sciences / Technology
- Social Sciences / Economic and Management Science
- Life Orientation / Arts & Culture
Senior Phase Grade 7 – Grade 9
As above for Intermediate Phase but with the addition of:
- Economic & Management Sciences
- Arts & Culture